*clean arteries :
- how to clean your arteries ?? : Your arteries carry oxygen-rich blood throughout every part of your body. When healthy, arteries are smooth on the inside, and blood flows through them easily, according to clean arteries WebMD & clean arteries cDC . However, sometimes we get a buildup of plaque on the inner walls of our arteries, which clogs them and inhibits blood flow.
- Clogged arteries are incredibly dangerous; they increase the likelihood of heart attack and stroke, which can be fatal. It isn’t only older people who are at risk of compromised arteries. With bad habits like a poor diet, smoking and a lack of exercise, we’re all at risk.
- It’s important to be aware of your artery health no matter how old you are. Fortunately, there are some natural ways to keep your arteries healthy, and we’ve listed eight of them below.
10. Make lifestyle changes:
- This one is obvious but absolutely essential, according to clean arteries WebMD. Throw out the cigarettes, exercise regularly, and watch your weight. Try managing your stress levels too; stress is a common factor in heart disease. Make sure you run this by your doctor, but you’ll want to go up to 30 minutes of physical activity most days of the week.
9. Choose healthy fats:
- People have long thought that all fat was detrimental to heart health, but this isn’t the case, according to Medical News Today and many other studies that have debunked this myth.
Natural Living Ideas explains that omega-3 fatty acids found in fish and in cod liver oil, in particular are great for heart health. Other healthy oils and fats include avocado, olive, almond and flaxseed. Even coconut oil, which is a saturated fat, has a high lauric acid content, and this helps to lubricate our arteries.
8. Drink pomegranate juice.
- clean arteries WebMD cites a large study that shows pomegranate juice might help to keep our arteries healthy. It reduces blood vessel damage, thereby preventing the hardening of our arteries, and because it is so rich in antioxidants, it is thought to actually reverse the progression of heart disease. click next to continue reading the last 7 home remedy.