8. Water ” dry eye treatment ” :
- Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day is recommended by Medical News & health insurance California, remedy websites, Today in order to keep your eyes hydrated.
7. Omega-3 fatty acids ” dry eye treatment ” :
- Both WebMD dry eyes and dry eye symptoms remedy Center recommend eating foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids to keep the eye glands working well. If the foods don’t sit well with you, you can also take these through oral supplements. click next and continue reading on the next page.
6. No sugar ” dry eye treatment ” .
- WebMD dry eye symptoms & health Medical News Today states lessening sugar and sugar substitute intake may help with dry-eye symptoms.
5. Warm compress ” dry eye treatment ” .
- Using a warm compress for at least one minute helps to soften oils that can clog the tear glands. dry eye drops & WebMD health website recommends pressing the edge of the eyelid after using the compress to help remove the clogged oils.