10 home remedies for dry eyes : Having dry eyes ( or dry eye syndrome ) as evening approaches may seem to be normal, but starting the day off that way is definitely not! Because they’re irritated, you spend a lot of time rubbing them, and you may wonder if workable solutions exist.
- If you suffer from dry eyes, try the 10 home remedies below to see if you can get relief. Some of these health remedies are so simple, you’ll wonder why nobody mentioned them before.
10. 20-20-20 dry eye symptoms .
- In this ” dry eyes ” technological age, spending hours looking at a screen, whether it’s a computer, tablet, smartphone or television, is the norm. All this screen watching comes at a cost, though. It dries the eyes because you tend not to blink as often.
- In order to correct that, dry eyes , symptomsn dry eye syndrome & dry eyes CDC recommends moving your eyes to focus on an object 20 feet away for 20 seconds every 20 minutes. This will also force you to blink to re-wet your eyes.
9. Humidifier & dry eye drops .
- Adding moisture to the air through a humidifier, especially in the winter, may also help alleviate dry eyes, according Dry Eyes CDC & dry eye symptoms .